Craftsmanship in a Garage

Craftsmanship in a Garage

Friday, April 16, 2010

Shop Where I Work

I'm not working on a project at the moment so I thought I would post a few pictures of my garage/shop that I work out of.

This is the shop being used as the garage.


This is the garage being used as a shop.

This actually works very well for me.  All the machines are on roller stands with secure locks and can be tucked neatly against the wall.  Everything fits in the garage/shop like a puzzle.  It must be from my time in the Navy on board ship that taught me to work and store things in small spaces.  I've built two entertainment centers, a computer desk, mantles, and dozens of smaller projects in this shop.  It's some what of a hassle to set up and put away, but heck I've got time... I'm retired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment